This Grand Canyon plane tour is perfect for the time-conscious traveler.
Your West Rim Grand Canyon tour begins aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan for the ideal Grand Canyon airplane tour. Soak in the beauty of various landmarks:
- Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in the United States, Lake Las Vegas and other special points of interest.
- Your tour will continue towards the Hoover Dam and the Dam’s newest addition – The Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge.
- Head to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon best known as the home of the Hualapai Native Americans.
- Fly approximately 10 river miles through the West Rim.
- Conclude your Grand Canyon West adventure with a scenic, relaxing flight back to our partners Henderson terminal.
Soar into the sky aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan for the ideal Grand Canyon airplane tour.
The Cessna offers large windows and individual leather seating to create the perfect atmosphere to enjoy spectacular views.
Flying in the Cessna you will enjoy aerial highlights including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill, Temple Rock, historic Boulder City and the Colorado River in transit to the Grand Canyon. Experience views of the Grand Canyon from a unique perspective capturing the depth and magnitude of this national treasure.
Air tours of the Grand Canyon are only a click away – reserve yours today call VegasDaze.com at 1-855-895-3293 or 702-851-3293.
Local Operator Information:
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included in your confirmation email.
BUY IT NOW!