Leave the Las Vegas Strip behind and get down and dirty in the Nevada desert. A perfect experience waits for novice and expert dune buggy drivers on this Valley of Fire tour package.
- Guided Tour duration 3.5 hours depending your rate of speed and photo stops along your journey
- Safety briefing and all safety gear provided (includes helmets, goggles, gloves)
- Bottled water
- Knowledgeable and friendly guides through the Valley of Fire
- Choice of 2 or 4 seat buggies - at additional cost
- Morning departure
- Lunch and bottled water
You'll be riding in a location that has been featured by numerous publications as one of the top off-road riding locations in the United States. The Valley of Fire is Nevada’s oldest and largest state park. Ancient trees of petrified wood and 3,000 year-old Indian petroglyphs is also home to Big Horn Sheep and other desert wildlife. The Valley of Fire is world renowned for its beautiful red sandstone formations.
Trekkies will recognize the formations, as they were featured in many early sets of Star Trek! Yup, you can traverse the land of Kirk and Spock, just don't teleport as you're driving!
All buggies are custom built for the rugged Nevada terrain, and come equipped with roll cages, seat belts, goggles and helmets for your safety. The buggies are similar to your regular car with a steering wheel, brake pedal, and gas pedal. It's your responsibility to operate the vehicle safely.
This dramatic red landscape of the Valley of Fire creates a backdrop for an amazing sun buggy ride. Reserve your seats today, call our VegasDaze agents at 702-851-3293 or 855-895-3293.
Single Seat ATV: $331.89
Single Seat ATV, 3.5-hour ride.
2 Seat Desert Racer: $664.89
Two-seater buggy, 3.5-hour ride.
4 Seat Desert Racer: $886.49
Four-seater buggy, 3.5-hour ride.
Ride-Along with Guide: $220.89
Ride-along, 3.5-hour ride.
Local Operator Information:
- Weight limit is 500 lbs and height limit is 7 feet.
- Riders must be at least 4 years old and drivers must have a valid driver license
- All drivers/riders must sign a liability waiver at time of experience
- Six-seater buggies not available in Las Vegas
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included in your confirmation email.
BUY IT NOW!