This horseback riding adventure begins with an early morning pick-up at designated locations on the Las Vegas Strip. In less than 45 minutes you arrive at the ranch where you will dine on a hearty cowboy breakfast - eggs, flapjacks, bacon, sausage, and orange juice
The professional ranch hands will pack the horses and saddle you up for a scenic and leisurely horseback ride across natural desert trails. All the horses are friendly and tame - perfect for all riding levels. You’ll be surrounded by majestic views of nearby mountains and ride along the same trails used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West.
We suggest keeping your camera handy to catch cattle and horses grazing nearby, and you may spot big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits. The ride is approximately 1 hour. Please Note: This is a single file trail ride. Due to safety regulations, guests are not allowed to run or gallop the horses on the trail.
After your trail ride, take some time to head over to the cowboy town and petting zoo, before being returned to your Vegas hotel.
For a horseback riding adventure you won't forget.. Make your reservations today, call VegasDaze.com agents at 1-855-895-3293 or 702-851-3293.
- Morning Horseback Ride through the Wild West
- Professional Guide/Wranglers
- Dine on an authentic western-style breakfast
- All the horses are friendly and tame
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit to Cowboy Town and Petting Zoo
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Local Operator Information:
- Minimum age is 6 years
- All children 12 years and under will be required to wear a helmet on the ride
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included in your confirmation email.
BUY IT NOW!