Enjoy Red Rock Canyon horseback riding with experienced ranch hands. The Ol' Spanish Trail adventure begins with pickup from Las Vegas Strip hotels for a short trip to the ranch where you'll be greeted with a warm cowboy welcome.
Upon arrival, our professional wranglers will match you with the perfect horse for your ride. All the horses are friendly and tame. They have the perfect horse for all riding levels. You will ride along the same dusty trails that were once ridden by some of the most infamous outlaws of the West. The Ol’ Spanish Trail once stretched from Santa Fe to Pueblo de Los Angeles in California during the mid-1800s. The ride is approximately 1 hour.
Ground tour highlights:
- Horseback ride through the Wild West
- Professional guides and wranglers
- Authentic Western lunch
- Friendly and tame horses
- Visit to Cowboy Town and Petting Zoo
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Keep a look out for big horn sheep, road runners, jack rabbits and other desert wildlife that frequent the area. When you return from the trails, you'll dine on a cowboy lunch of Angus burgers or chicken; baked beans, potato salad or french fries; and dessert.
After your lunch, you will head over to Cowboy Town and Petting Zoo, before returning to your hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. Experience our Vegas. Book today.
Local Operator Information:
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Anyone under the age of 12 is required to wear a helmet during the ride
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included in your confirmation email.
BUY IT NOW!